I’m Kyla Cunningham and I’m an 11th grader here at Cedar Grove. I’m currently employed at Popeyes. When not at school or work I’m most likely binge watching any show on Netflix or Disney+. Another of my hobbies is writing. I write anything, from goals to budgets. Writing helps me think clearly, and i also do it just to improve my penmanship. This year I expect the same things from myself as all previous years, good grades and a full understanding of all of the criteria.
Today was a gloomy day. On gloomy days I tend to drag throughout the day. Multiple times I was tempted to fall asleep. Once getting to your 4th period and seeing the poetry for us to analyze I immediately got discouraged as it isn’t my strong suit. Eventually I gave in to the temptations. I may have missed important information but i’m confident I got the bulk of the lesson. I’m hoping for a more upbeat lesson tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment