Today was a gloomy day. On gloomy days I tend to drag throughout the day. Multiple times I was tempted to fall asleep. Once getting to your 4th period and seeing the poetry for us to analyze I immediately got discouraged as it isn’t my strong suit. Eventually I gave in to the temptations. I may have missed important information but i’m confident I got the bulk of the lesson. I’m hoping for a more upbeat lesson tomorrow.
Today in class we learned something new. We learned about logical fallacies. The main on we reviewed was hasty generalizations. This is making an assumption on a whole group that isn’t necessarily true. They remind me of stereotypes. My favorite part was the examples we made as a class. Todays class was fun.
I can relate to your comment about gloomy days. I also had a hard time with the poetry lesson.
ReplyDelete