Skip to main content

Reflection; 9-21-21

 Today in class we wrote an essay. The essays prompt was a bit lack luster but wasn't my actual complication. Since I wrote it on paper it was much harder to skip through my essays like I usually do. I also write slow. Anyways, I stated off by choosing a position then making 3 claims, which was my thesis. Next, I began to write my first body paragraph. In the body paragraph I started with the claim. I then found evidence and explained my evidence twice. I ended the paragraph with a conclusion sentence. Sadly I didn't make it much farther. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection; 8-11-21

 Today was a gloomy day. On gloomy days I tend to drag throughout the day. Multiple times I was tempted to fall asleep. Once getting to your 4th period and seeing the poetry for us to analyze I immediately got discouraged as it isn’t my strong suit. Eventually I gave in to the temptations. I may have missed important information but i’m confident I got the bulk of the lesson. I’m hoping for a more upbeat lesson tomorrow. 

Reflection: 3-17-22

 Today in class we learned something new. We learned about logical fallacies. The main on we reviewed was hasty generalizations. This is making an assumption on a whole group that isn’t necessarily true. They remind me of stereotypes. My favorite part was the examples we made as a class. Todays class was fun. 

Reflection: 4-18-22

 Today in class we watched a video about brain hacking. It was interesting to see how tech companies are plotting on the consumers. Technology or precisely phones are not productive for teens. Depending on how you use them. It was interesting to see how they purposely make tech addictive