Skip to main content

Inappropriately dressed for an Occasion

 I’ve inappropriately dressed for occasions. In particular I’ve underdressed when going to a wake.  I'm not one to wear dresses or dress up at all. I like to be comfortable so I usually just wear leggings, or sweatpants, and a graphic tee. This day I had my baggiest attire on, and felt completely odd. It wasn't necessarily my fault because I wasn’t informed where we were going. In addition, my family let me walk out the house looking as I was about to go to bed. In conclusion, I inappropriately dressed for a wake. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection: 3-17-22

 Today in class we learned something new. We learned about logical fallacies. The main on we reviewed was hasty generalizations. This is making an assumption on a whole group that isn’t necessarily true. They remind me of stereotypes. My favorite part was the examples we made as a class. Todays class was fun. 

Reflection; 8-11-21

 Today was a gloomy day. On gloomy days I tend to drag throughout the day. Multiple times I was tempted to fall asleep. Once getting to your 4th period and seeing the poetry for us to analyze I immediately got discouraged as it isn’t my strong suit. Eventually I gave in to the temptations. I may have missed important information but i’m confident I got the bulk of the lesson. I’m hoping for a more upbeat lesson tomorrow. 

Reflection: 4-18-22

 Today in class we watched a video about brain hacking. It was interesting to see how tech companies are plotting on the consumers. Technology or precisely phones are not productive for teens. Depending on how you use them. It was interesting to see how they purposely make tech addictive